Juvenile Court

General Information

The Juvenile Court is responsible for handling matters regarding minors. The judges in Juvenile Court hear delinquency cases involving minors charged with violations of the law and dependency cases involving minors who have been neglected or abused. Juvenile Traffic Officers hear matters related to traffic offenses committed by minors.  Juvenile citations are processed and paid through the Probation Department at (707) 784-7631.

Clerk’s Office Reopen Information


Clerk Phone: (707) 207-7345

Juvenile Traffic Court: (707) 784-7631

Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM, 1 PM - 2:30 PM (Phone)

Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM (Drop-in)

Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:30 AM - 3:00 P.M (Appointment)

phone and visiting hours exclude court holidays | holiday schedule

Hall of Justice
600 Union Ave,
Fairfield CA 94533

phone and visiting hours exclude court holidays | holiday schedule


Juvenile records are confidential and not available to the general public. If you are a party in a case, you may come to the Juvenile division and upon completing Local Form 898 Application for Access to Juvenile Case File and showing a picture identification card such as a driver’s license you may be allowed to view a court file. Welfare and Institutions Code section 827 governs who may review a file and who may have copies of documents from a court file. If you need to request documents from a juvenile court file, you may complete JV-570 , Petition for Access to Juvenile Case File,  JV-571 Notice of Petition for Access to Juvenile Case File,  JV-569 Proof of Service-Petition for Access to Juvenile Case File and submit them to the juvenile court for ruling by a Juvenile Judge.

Information regarding  Juvenile cases is restricted to certain court personnel, the minor, the parents or guardians, attorneys involved in the case and other persons designated by the Presiding Judge of the Juvenile Court. Picture identification is required before information is given about a scheduled court date. Check with your attorney regarding your next court date.

If your child is under the age of 18, your child was taken to the Juvenile Detention Facility located at 740 Beck Avenue, Fairfield CA 94533; their phone number is (707) 784-6570. If your child is over the age of 18 they were taken to the Solano County Jail located at 500 Union Avenue, Fairfield CA 94533; their phone number is (707) 421-7130.

The social worker’s telephone number should be listed at the end of the most recent court report for your case where the social worker signs their name.

The answer to this question depends on many factors, including the stage of your case. Your attorney should explain your legal rights and the steps you can take to try to have your children returned to your care. The steps may include following orders that you participate in certain programs, visiting your children, and cooperating with the services provided by the social worker.

The Solano County Probation Department administers the Juvenile Court Traffic program. For information relating to Juvenile traffic cases and the Juvenile Traffic Court, contact the Solano County Probation Department at:

475 Union Ave.
Fairfield, CA 94533
Traffic: (707) 784-7631